Start off the Christmas season right!
Come get your picture taken with Santa, eat a delicious breakfast, make a Christmas card for the Eugene Mission, bring some cans of food to donate to the food bank, get your face painted, check out old school eugene and participate in the silent auction! Help us to continue helping others!
Old School Eugene is hosting our fundraiser!!
And the food? Nothing short of scrumptious! You'll get Cornucopia's very own egg & cheese sandwiches, sausage, and home fries, plus Haggen's cinnamon rolls and Lochmead Dairy milk and chocolate milk. Yumm!!
And don't you worry about pictures! We've got Aloma from Free Photo Project coming to take pictures of your cuties with Santa. And every kiddo that talks with Santa gets a Glory Bee HoneyStix for being so sweet!
Face painting will be done by local artist Jennifer Barnes at Cosmic Wipeout Face and Body Paint!
The silent auction is full of special pieces of art and gift cards you don't want to miss.
As of now, our donated items for the auction include:
- Duck football autographed by Head Coach Mark Helfrich
- MAC makeup
- Two pies from Mom's Pies
- Gift cards to Sizzle Pie
- Gift card to Sweet Life
- Oregon Contemporary Theater tickets
- Gift Card to McMenamin's
- Artwork from up and coming artist Nathan Clark
- Beautiful Scrolling Nativity from the Pecular Puffin
- Gift cards to Cafe Yumm
- Humanitarian basket with beautiful handiwork from Haiti and Guatemala and a discounted humanitarian trip from Humanitize Expeditions
- Gift cards for Nancy's Yogurt
- Eugene Emerald's gear bag
- Family photo session by Union Circle Photography
- Free oil change from Randall's Automotive
Many of these items were put into beautiful gift baskets which you can see here and start bidding on them now!
The suggested donation for this event is $5 per individual or $20 per family.
We are sold out! You can stop by (particularly towards 11-11:30am) and we can see if we can squeeze you in but no promises. Thank you to everyone who has registered for your support! We are so excited!
Special thanks to all of our sponsors and donors: